Manufacturer: Mongoose Publishing
Trust the Computer! The Computer is Your Friend!
You are a Troubleshooter! Congratulations! As a Troubleshooter, you are a member of Alpha Complex's most expendable elite force. Tasked with finding trouble and shooting it, you will be hunting mutants, terrorists, traitors, [CLASSIFIED], secret societies, renegade bots, and DAIVs, which are [REDACTED]. You'll save Alpha Complex from its greatest threat, unless you accidentally become Alpha Complex's greatest threat.
All-new mechanics include a simple yet brilliant character-generation system, a bluffing-based card-driven combat system, a special Computer Dice with means even the simplest interaction can become hilariously fatal, in-game XP Point rewards, and more advice to GMs than you can shake a stick at.
Everything is the same, but everything is different. And more perfect than ever. You look worried, citizen. Relax! This is the Best of All Possible Editions of Paranoia. You still have six clones and a very shiny laser pistol. The Computer is still your friend. What could possibly go wrong?
Within this box, you'll find:
• The Players Handbook, containing everything a loyal Troubleshooter needs to thrive and survive in the Alpha Complex.
• The Gamesmasters Handbook, which tells you what is really happening in Alpha Complex.
• The Missions Book, containing four complete adventures to thrill, fold, spindle, and mutilate any loyal Troubleshooter.
• 110 Playing Cards, allowing you to bushwack your pals, deploy awesome weaponry and [REDACTED] powers, and show off pretty pictures.
• Six-sided dice, each carefully checked by skilled infrared workers to ensure the elimination of any terrorist contamination.
• The Computer Dice. This is very special.
• Six Character Cards, to ensure that no details are private.
• Whitewash, the class mini-adventure specially designed for Troubleshooters with very short attention spans.